Saturday 8 January 2011

Polaroid and Lady Gaga announce Grey Label!

I can't wait to get my paws on the three brand new Grey Label Polaroid products that were unveiled this past week at CES by their creative director, the one & only Lady Gaga!



Polaroid and its Creative Director, Lady Gaga unveiled Polaroid Grey Label, an original line of products co-designed with Lady Gaga. This collaboration between two cultural icons reflects Polaroid's long standing tradition of innovation tracing
back to founder Dr. Edwin Land and Lady Gaga's mission to deliver products that
enable creativity for all, celebrate artistry and make sharing instantaneous across
the physical and digital. The inaugural Polaroid Grey Label line is truly expressive
of Lady Gaga's artistic vision and includes the GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, GL30
Instant Digital Camera and the GL20 Camera Glasses, a unique new look at how to turn
images into a fashion statement.

"I consider myself to be a visionary, not just a songwriter and a singer. I am an
artist," said Lady Gaga, Polaroid's Creative Director. "I brought my vision and love
of fashion, technology and obsession with the future into all of my work with
Polaroid."For more information visit polaroid.com, facebook.com/polaroid, and twitter.com/polaroid









spread betting information spread betting spread betts

No comments:

Post a Comment