Tuesday 18 January 2011

Sofia Vergara's Body-Toning Secrets

She's always a draw anywhere she goes, and Sofia Vergara was a hit on the red carpet at the Golden Globes over the weekend.
When Ryan Seacrest caught up with the ?Modern Family? star at the annual event, he asked just how she keeps her body so toned.
?I do everything in moderation, I try to eat healthy, I try to work out two or three times a week with my trainer,? explained Vergara.
She added that she loves to wear her Reebok EasyTones when she doesn?t have time to workout. ?I wear them because when I?m not working out, at least I feel like I?m doing something,? said Vergara. ?You feel like you?re doing very good for your legs. I take them, for example, to the set or when I?m hanging around.?
spread bet spread betting information spread betting

No comments:

Post a Comment